Dallas Graphic Designer Wanted
Award-winning ad agency is seeking an experienced, full-time Dallas Graphic Designer for a variety of advertising, business communication, and digital design projects.
The ability to both understand strategic business objectives and communicate unique selling points is critical to the success of this position. The Graphic Designer will be entrusted with introducing, developing and refining creative marketing and advertising solutions as well as executing designs that bring those ideas to life. All candidates must have thorough experience in production.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conceptual design development
- Design of print, outdoor, and point-of-purchaseÂ advertising
- Traditional collateral and business marketing material design
- Responsive website design
- Mark and Identity conceptualization and design
- Production of press-ready art and mechanicals
- Attending press checks
- Collaboration with internal and external team members
- Passionate dedication to creativity regardless of budget or time constraints
- Communication and presentation of creative ideas both internally and to clients
The ideal candidate should posses:
- Strong portfolio that showcases exceptional conceptual and design skills
- 3-5 years experience in a graphic design role within an ad agency or design firm
- Strong hand drawing and conceptualization skills
- 3-5 years experience in building mechanicals, preparing press or code-ready art
- Command of professional typesetting skills for purposeful typography decisions
- Experience working with interactive development teams
- A great attitude, and the ability to work well with others
- Adept expertise in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Extreme attention to detail and procedure
- Working knowledge of web development and coding practices (will not be required to write code)
- Working knowledge of photography for advertising production
Tidal Wave exists to create great work that serves great causes, and we take extreme professional pride in our product. We provide a fun, nurturing work environment that offers a competitive salary, performance-based bonus opportunities, 401(k)/profit sharing plan, 100% of health insurance, frequent agency activities and opportunities for professional development.
Please click here to apply and include your portfolio URL. Candidates without a portfolio website will not be considered.